Re: XML Zebra, a path-based tool for generating diff fingerprints for XML Schemas

Version 1.0-pre-2 of XML Zebra is now available.  It adds support for
substitution groups, and you can now set namespace prefixes via the
command line.

https://launchpad.net/xmlzebra/+announcement/5072

Cheers, Tony.

--