Re: Newbie question

Sorry, I thought you meant the field in the HTML form where I entered
the address of my XSD file.

It's 'http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xsv#', corresponding to the
URI in my original posting (http://www.w3.org/2000/06/style/xsv.xsl).
It seems I'm using an old version of the validation page (I found it
in a book on XML). When I changed it to '.../2001/03/...', it worked
fine.

Maybe they should redirect people to the latest, or warn them that
they're using an old version (which doesn't work). It wasn't obvious
to me that I was using an outdated version.

Thanks for your help.