Re: Newbie question

I tried it in IE 6.0.29 and got the same error, although the message
was a little different.

"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may
be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen..."

So I looked at the page source, and here's what I saw:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='../style/xsv.xsl'?>
<xsv xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/05/xsv" instanceAssessed="false"
     realName="D:\Data\TGMS Project\OLGCDM.xsd"
     schemaDocs="file:/usr/local/XSV/xsvlog/tmpfwsIU2uploaded" schemaErrors="0"
     target="[standalone schema assessment]"
     version="XSV 3.1-1 of 2007/12/11 16:20:05">
  <schemaDocAttempt URI="file:///usr/local/XSV/xsvlog/tmpfwsIU2uploaded"
                    outcome="success" source="command line"/>
</xsv>

Looks like my XSD file is OK, but the returned XML can't be displayed
by the browser.  Any idea why? It isn't missing, is it?

David.