RE: Motivations for restricting the "all" group

Hi!

Thank you for the clear answer. I realize that finding the "reasons" are
probably hard. My intention was also to discover what is the
unrestricted form of xs:all. Is it the "&"-operator from SGML? Or is it
"interleaving" as described in regular language theory? Are there any
special problems in treating the full &-operator? I could not find much
information about this operator, or why it was/is seen as hard to treat.

Kind regards,

Dag Hovland