Re: A bug or incorrect logic?

Given that A is optional, shouldn't the error message indicate
that (at a minimum) "B or C" is expected?

I do understand that at the parser is expecting A, B or C at the
point where the content was found; it just seems that instead of
giving error message X or Y (both of which would have been valid),
it chose to give X when I was expecting to see Y.

Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.