Re: Recursive XSD with targetNamespace

This worked, but it doesn't make a lot of intuitive sense to me. The
namespace specified in the targetNamespace is the namespace of the document
to be validated. The Item type is defined in the schema. Why should I have
to use the target namespace when referencing a type defined and used within
the schema?

Do all types defined in the schema automatically share the namespace
specified in targetSchema?

Thanks!

- Todd Moon