Use of existing schema libraries

From: Hussein Badakhchani <husseinb@genesis.uk.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 02:28:51 +0100 (BST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,

I am currently working on a schema file that defines an 'Enterprise' type..
The data types within an enterprise include, Name, Address, Telephone
Number, Web Site etc, etc.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any existing schema libraries that
define such basic data types (or indeed an enterprise or business) as I
would prefer to reuse any existing definitions rather than create my own.

So far I have found some comprehensive schema libraries provided by OASIS,
www.oasis-open.org and I an looking at possibly reusing some schemas in
UBL2.0 however if anyone has a better suggestion I would like to hear it.

Thanks,
Hoos

--
Hussein Badakhchani