Re: Extensible Enumerations Technique

Note that the OASIS Code List Representation Technical Committee is
offering a layered technique to extended and restricted code lists,
complete with list-level, code-level and instance-level meta data
specification and matching:

   genericode 1.0 - lists of codes with list-level and code-level meta data

      http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode

   context/value association using genericode 0.3 draft 1
                  - contextual code list usage and instance-level meta data

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=27454

I hope this is considered helpful.

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/bc