Re: UPA example

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your insights.

Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <radup@bea.com> writes:

> Maybe it's also interesting to mention that, while in XML Schema 1.1 the
> Schema becomes valid, the instance
>
> <apple/>
> <apple/>
> <apple/>
>
> won't be valid still (based on my understanding, the third <apple/>
> element will map to the element particle and the validator will still be
> waiting for an element to map to the wildcard).

Yes, I also think it won't be valid unless the parser in 1.1 is expected
to do backtracking. I am also wondering if the authors of this change to
the spec considered how hard it will be to explain something like this
to a user.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog