From: Koray SAKIROGLU [mailto:koray.sakiroglu@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 June 2008 14:15
To: Adam Retter
Subject: Re: Purpose of <xs:sequence/>

I looked at
http://www.sparxsystems.com/resources/xml_schema_generation.html and it
does indeed appear that those xml schema files were generated
automaticaly, it's probably the automatic behaviour of the schema
generator to add empty sequence declaration to complex type if they do
not already have xs:sequence content, you shouldn't let yourself get
bothered by those empty sequence declaration.