Re: XSD versioning ...

 Well,

 What if you have serveral separated schemas, and use extensively
 imports and includes?

 How to manage a version change in schemas that import other schemas
 with a new version.

 In other words how to espread the versining to all the schemas?

 For example, the schema B (version 1.2) imports the schema A (version
 1.0). Later, the schema A chage to A-v1.2. Which is the best approach
 to reference the new version of the schema A inside the schema B?

 Cheers,

 César.