Re: Implementations/Non-Implementations of xs:redefine?

Hi everyone,
schemaLocation is optional according to XML-Schema and
meant only as a hint. a xml-processor, if paying
respects to schemaLocation at all, will get tbe first
schema-document referring to some  namespace it can
get hold of and (hopefully) ignore the rest.
I would think it btw very bad practice to use
identical references to different content. Imagine
URLs pointing at different destinations chosen at
random.
Cheers
Wolfgang Krpelan
IT-Architect