Re: Implementations/Non-Implementations of xs:redefine?

Eliot Kimber wrote:

  In a CMS system that's trying to manage these topics, I can imagine a
> serious problem if it expects to be able keep a single, invariant
> version of the "topic" module in memory or reflected in its internal
> schema or whatever.

Not that I endorse that approach to managing XML. Any CMS that has that
level of schema sensitivity is fundamentally broken IMNSHO. But I
recognize that such systems exist and people do use them.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
Eliot Kimber