Re: XSD to ER Diagram

I think, we cannot equate 100%, XML Schemas with ER diagrams.

ER diagrams are primarily used for modeling data requirements in problem domain.

Whereas, XML Schemas model constraints on a set of XML documents.

While converting XSDs to ER diagrams, you need to determine what all
components of Schema equate to entities, attributes and relationships.

I think, 100% automation of XSD to ER diagrams is not possible. To my
opinion, some (or lot of) manual work would be required in the tool
generated ER diagram.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi