Re: Issue with repeating tags using substitution groups

Hi David,

David Broker <davidb@warpedweb.net> writes:

> My problem is how to get the "DataBlock" tags to only repeat once.
> The above workds fine execpt that the tags can be repeated. I have tried
> combinations of xs:choice, xs:all and xs:group but I cannot get it to work.

One trick in your particular setup would be to have an attribute with
default but different value for each 'data*' type. Then you can use the
xsd:unique mechanism to make sure only one instance of each value is
encountered in the 'letter' scope. The diagnostics won't be very user-
friendly though.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools