RE: developing schema for word 2007

Hi Andreas,

There's no need to write a schema for every file inside the docx
archive. In fact Microsoft has already done this and we have included
them in our software. They can be found in the following directory at,
C:\Program Files\Altova\XMLSpy2008\Schemas\Office2007. I believe they
can also be download from
http://www.ecma-international.org/news/TC45_current_work/TC45_available_
docs.htm site. In addition as you open the separate xml documents from
the archive in XMLSpy, the software will recognize the assigned schema,
allowing you to validate and edit the documents to include navigating
directly to the schemas from the Enhanced Grid View. To include may
other features.

You can check out all the Office Open XML features offered by XMLSpy
here,

http://www.altova.com/features_office_2007.html

In fact our xml development tool was the first to provide support for
Office open XML formats, http://www.altova.com/OOXML_060407.html

If you need any help with our software feel free to get in touch with me
directly.

You might also want to check the OpenXML Developers Forums pages here,
http://openxmldeveloper.org/forums/default.aspx

Feel free to download XMLSpy from the following page,
http://www.altova.com/download/xmlspy/xml_editor_enterprise.html

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

... Gerald D. Sheehan
... Pre-Sales Engineer
... Altova, Inc.

Altova(r)  accelerates  application development  and  data management
projects with  software  and  solutions  that enhance  productivity
and maximize results. Uncover why Altova is the preferred choice of
over three million users worldwide! Look into www.altova.com today!

Altova,  XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, SemanticWorks, SchemaAgent,
UModel, DiffDog, DatabaseSpy, AltovaXML, Authentic,  and MissionKit
are trademarks and/or  registered trademarks of  Altova GmbH in the
United States,  the European Union,  and  numerous other countries.
The information transmitted in this message and/or as an attachment
to it  is intended  only for the  person or  entity to  which it is
addressed and may contain confidential  and/or privileged material.
Any  review,  retransmission,  dissemination  or  other use of,  or
taking of any action in reliance upon,  this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error,  please contact  the sender  and delete the
material from any computer.  Altova GmbH  and  Altova, Inc.  do not
accept legal responsibility  for the contents of this message.  Any
views or opinions  presented are solely  those of the author and do
not  necessarily  represent those of  Altova GmbH and  Altova, Inc.
unless otherwise specifically stated. Thank you!