From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of dave
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:12 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: Java code generation from XSD and its use....

When you create an XSD using XML spy, you can also
generate Java code from this XSD. How would one use
these  generated Java classes? To use these classes,
you would need to use Altova packages as well (which I
don't want).

Just wanted to know the typical use of these generated
Java classes. I already tried XMLSpy forum. No help.

Cheers!
dave

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/