Re: Defining recursive elements?

Andrew Welch writes:

> This is all great information - thanks.  It does go against most of
> what I've read recently on the pros and cons of the various styles....

Well, the spec just means you have options, presuming that processors
implement the flexibility the spec gives you. I've given my opinion, which
reflects some bias toward global elements, but I think that overall the
analyses of the various options are insightful, and I wouldn't choose any
one blindly.  They all have pros and cons.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142