Re: SV: What's a valid instance...James Clark

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:22:10 -0000
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Original Message From: noah_mendelsohn@us...

> Of all the other interesting tradeoffs between RelaxNG
> and W3C XML Schemas, I'm a little surprised to see that one suggested as
> most significant in determining a choice by the IEEE.

Just to clarify, this is the issue that I thought wasn't valid.  There were
more significant issues in James' message.  They've also pointed me at the
e-mail:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg01527.html

An issue we all know about though.

(Actually, it's a working group in the IETF, so may not reflect IETF policy
as a whole.)

Thanks,

Pete.
Pete Cordell