Re: Permit (greedy) conflicting wildcards

Original Message From: <noah_mendelsohn@us....>

> I'm feeling dense.  Can you show an example of instance having at least
> one element that would match more than one of the wildcards?

Ah - I'm afraid the density is not in your hemisphere!!!  You're right, it
is not a UPA conflict.

However, I think suggested technique to add the <middle> name extension
involves an insiders' trick, and I don't think that is good.

So I still think conflicting wildcards should be allowed.

Thanks,

Pete.
Pete Cordell
Tech-Know-Ware Ltd