RE: XML Schema question

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:46:23 -0000
To: "'Petetsky, Alexander'" <petetsky@aware.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

With xs:all and three possible elements, it's not too hard to enumerate the
possible sequences and spell the whole thing out as a choice of sequences,
but it becomes increasingly difficult when the group size gets larger.

Really you've got two choices: change the design, or do the validation using
a different technology. (You'll never be able to do complete validation
against all possible constraints using XML Schema anyway).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/