From: merryla martina [mailto:merryla@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 January 2007 11:04
To: Michael Kay
Subject: Re: Regarding XML schema validation (XSD)

Hi Michael Kay,

Thanks a lot. The validation works fine for
<http://acord.org/standards/life_downloads/Life_Standards_Public_Spec_2.15.0
1.zip> Life Specifications and Documentation Final 2.15.0 .

But the thing is that, I need to perform validation directly from the site
<http://www.xyz.com/acord/txlife2-9-00.xsd>
http://www.xyz.com/acord/txlife2-9-00.xsd

I tried both the way for validation. First by downloading the related file
from the site  <http://www.xyz.com/acord/xmlife2-9-00.xsd>
http://www.xyz.com/acord/xmlife2-9-00.xsd  and then, by directly connecting
to the site to perform validation.

Both the way, throws the same error message.

The error description looks like this

Validating C:\Schema\sample10.xml

http://www.xyz .com/acord/xmlife2-9-00.xsd#/schema [1]/complexType[position

() = 293 and @name = 'OLI_LU_VARIANT']/complexContent [1]/extension [1]

Derived type and the base type must have the same content type.

Base type: '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema } anyType'

Derived type: '{http://ACORD.org/Standards/Life/2
<http://ACORD.org/Standards/Life/2> } OLI_LU_VARIANT'

Unspecified error. Validate failed because the root element had no
associated DTD/

Schema.

Please help me to find solution.

Thanks