Re: Dependencies between attributes and elements

Thanks for your answer Michael, I think I'll deal with the document
structure with XSD and do the remaining validation in my java app.
One more thing though:

Right now I'm using an element called int-vector to specify a list of
int values. Is it possible to make that element go away and replace it
for a generic one, with an attribute specifying the vector type? In
other words is it possible to establish a relationship between the
value of an element attribute and his children?
Example:

<vector type="int">
  <value>2</value> <!-- if not int throws a error -->
</vector>

Thanks a lot,
Joćo

--