Re: Visibility modifiers for named Schema components -- Schema 1.1 feature?

Mark Goodhand wrote:
> I've long found it frustrating that in order to reuse schema components,
> you have to make them global.

The other big need for this that I've seen is when doing extensions of
restrictions:  The restriction can't be an anonymous type; it has to have a
name.  So, even though the final type (the extension) is the only type you
want to be used, both the restriction and its extension are available for use.

Webb

--
Webb Roberts (webb.roberts@gtri.gatech.edu)
Research Scientist, Georgia Tech Research Institute