RE: using types from an included file in a different namespace

Files attached.

When I try to validate A.xml I get:

In XML Spy: It's valid.

In Saxon:
Error at xs:element on line 4 of file:/A.xsd:
  Cannot reference schema components in namespace http://mynamespace2 as it
has not been imported Warning: One error was found while processing the
schema Warning: Validation will continue without the schema at A.xsd
Validation error on line 1 column 137 of file:.../A.xml:
  Cannot validate <hello>: no element declaration available Validation of
source document failed

In Stylus Studio (I think it uses Xerces-C):
file:.../A.xsd:4,46: Schema Representation Constraint: Namespace
'http://mynamespace2' is referenced without <import> declaration
The XML document A.xml is NOT valid (1 errors)

Regards,
Leo.