RE: [ANN] XSDBench XML Schema Benchmark 1.0.0 released

You say:

"We expect that in most applications the structure validation
       overhead will greatly outweigh that of the content validation."

Why do you expect that? I would have expected exactly the opposite. A
process that make one decision per element node in the document is surely
likely to be faster than one that has to examine each character. Of course
it may be true that most of the content is xs:string, but who knows.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/