Re: Default and Fixed Attribute declarations

Thanks all,

I think that my confusion probably started by comparing the fixed and
default functionality of attributes and elements (e.g. in 5.1 the
presence of an element is allowable as long as it is empty). This is a
silly confusion for me to have had... but all sorted now.

Thanks,
Jeff