Re: UPA Question

Hi Mike,

What do you think about the following fragment? To me it seems that it
states clearly that referring to a group from two locations results in
different particles.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-nonambig
***
Since this constraint is expressed at the component level, it applies to
content models whose origins (e.g. via type derivation and references to
named model groups) are no longer evident. So particles at different
points in the content model are always distinct from one another, even
if they originated from the same named model group.
***

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina