AW: Turn XML Schema into sample document using XSLT

Hi,

I experienced that XMLSpy has quite a few problems with recursive structures.
OxygenXML handled these cases correctly.
I suppose that writing some stylesheets for a generic sample document generation will get very complex. You would need to pass the name of the root element as a stylesheet parameter, since it is sometimes not possible to detect it from the schema structure.
The stylesheet must also take care to not run into infinite recursions.
It would be quite a challenge to write such an XSLT...

best regards,
Roman