Re: No, I Don't Want No Namespace!

Hi Tyson,

Just change

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:cdm="http://www.xyzcorp.com/ctypes"
xmlns="http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel"
targetNamespace="http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel"
elementFormDefault="unqualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:cdm="http://www.xyzcorp.com/ctypes"
xmlns="http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel"
targetNamespace="http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel"

--------------------^^^^^^^^^

Your VesselBase element is declared locally and if you set the
elementFormDefault to unqualified then all the local element
declarations go to no namespace instead of target namespace and in your
XML document the VesselBase element is in the
http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel (target) namespace. To have the local
elements in the target namespace you need to have the element form set
to qualified.

Best Regards,
George
--