Re: Tool for validating schemas

Dirk Grobler \(DC\)" writes:

> However I would like a tool to validate compliance to W3C standards on
> an XSD, without having an XML.

Sure, use the -i command line switch, or tick the relevant box in the
online interface.

> In other words, one that specifies whether the XSD is complying to
> the XML Schema recommendation 1.1.

Schema 1.1 isn't a REC yet -- presume you mean XML Schema 1.0 2nd
edition -- yes, that's what XSV does.

> Are there other tools available?

Yes, see the public home page [1] for a partial listing.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.html
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk