RE: internal schema?

I also wonder why anyone wants to use inline schemas. If it's for creating a
PSVI, then fine; but if it's for validation, then what's the point? As a
document recipient, I want the document to be valid against a schema of my
choice, not against any old schema that the sender happens to choose.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/