RE: list of bugs for various processors?

Limitations in Saxon 8.0 that were known at the time of release are listed
at:

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/conformance/schema.html

A handful of further restrictions have emerged since the release, these are
listed (along with other Saxon bugs) at:

(choose "Schema Conformance" as the selected Category)

Some of these limitations (in both categories) will be removed in Saxon 8.1
which is now undergoing final testing.