Re: The dubious XML schema test collection

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 09:02:55AM +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> The XML Schema WG has been preparing a new test collection mechanism
> for a little while now, which addresses many of your suggestions.  We
> hope to announce this RSN.

  Do you have any update on this or an ETA ? We are now integrating
the test collection to the libxml2 regression tests, should we expect
an update within a week or two and release the next version after that
or just ignore the potential dependancy ?

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |