Re: Facing problem when validating XML with multiple root node Schema

Could you send me an example of a Request and an example of a Response?
Thanks, Cheers, Tony.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:39:31 +0400, Vineet Chopra <incivinci@gmail.com>
wrote:

[ snip ]

> I know that the error description suggests that there is no definition
> for the tag "Request" in the schema. But I have cross checked the
> schema and the XML with XMLSpy, no problem in that.
>

> Here is the schema, though a long one -

[ snip ]
--
Anthony B. Coates, Director
Information Design, Messaging and Management