Re: Facing problem when validating XML with multiple root node Schema

As Noah said, it would help enormously to see the Schema.  However, it
sounds like the kind of thing you see when the namespaces don't match
between the instance and the Schema, since the problem sets in at line 1.

	Cheers,
		Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates, Director
Information Design, Messaging and Management