RE: How ensure group elements exist and in any order

(Back on-list: the whole point of having a public list is so that others can
read the questions and answers and add their own observations, like telling
me I'm completely wrong...).

There's a restriction on xsd:all, namely it that it has to make up the
entire content model of a complex type. I think your group definition as
written is OK in itself, but there are restrictions on where and how it can
be used.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/