Re: Resolving ID usage in schemas

There's no conflict.  The xsd:include is not the same as an XInclude
include.  xsd:include 'includes' the schema components that belong to
the *parsed* included schema document.  It doesn't 'include' the xml
representation of the included schema document, so the DTD for schemas
is not applicable.  As far as I can tell, the id attribute doesn't
constrain the schema components (only their XML representations).

xan