	From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org
[mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rajasekar Joseph
	Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 5:13 PM
	To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
	Subject: Typename collide!

	Hi,

	I am trying to validate a schema (say sample.xsd) using MSXML,
and end up getting the following error

	"The Schema has a TypeName that collide with the RootNode
TypeName of one of its root nodes. Make sure that they are different"

	When I try to validate other XML tools it validates well and
good.

	So is this above error something unique to MSXML or is it one of
W3C Namespace specification?

	Also, when I change the XML schema name to something else it
works fine even within MSXML. Also please note that there is a element
type name in the schema same as the schema file name!

	Thanks

	Raj