Re: complex type definition

Jeni,

Thanks for your response. I wish to define a type X which just include
type definition of Y and Z, then declare a element which has type X.

I understand what you meant. I think it is probably impossible the way I
was planning to do. However, using group could do but in the other way.

Thanks.

Stephen