RE: Platform-independent way of specifying line separator

The parser will convert line endings to #xA but you can still specify
the #xD character through character escaping:

So \n would match all 'normal line endings' as normalized by the
parser.  If the data has an #xD it's because the author didn't want it
to be normalized/considered as a line ending ?

Anli Shundi
TIBCO Software Inc.
www.tibco.com