From: XML Java [mailto:xmljava2003@yahoo.com]
Sent: maandag 10 november 2003 23:08
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: how to create an xml

Hello Everybody,

My J2EE web application has to read data from an Oracle database and
generate an XML which should confirm to a given XSD file. I can create this
XML file using java to retrieve data from DB and write it to an XML using
File I/O.

Is this the correct way to do it or should I be using some Free Utility code
which will validate the XML file(against the given XSD) as it creates it?

I was thinking that since I will be writing Java code to create the XML it
will anyways comply with specified XSD.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anand