RE: XSV Problem (Invalid per cvc-complex-type.1.2.4)

move the xsd:attribute after the end of the xsd:sequence

<xsd:element name="service">

        <xsd:complexType>

                        <xsd:sequence>

                        <xsd:element name="scenario" type="scenario"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                        <xsd:element name="value" type="xsd:string"/>

                </xsd:sequence>

            <xsd:attribute name="name" use="required" type="xsd:string"/>

        </xsd:complexType>

</xsd:element>

Colin