Re: "list of atomic" constraint

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 12:07:27PM +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> Clause 2.1 of Schema Component Constraint: Derivation Valid
> (Restriction, Simple) [1] says:

Ok, thanks.

Now, regarding {base type definition} property of simple types with
variety "Atomic": if I understood correctly it can be a Primitive
Built-In datatype or a simple type derived by restriction from one of
them and so on, right?

Then the table "Schema Component Constraint: applicable facets" is not
entirely correct. The first column shouldn't be "base type definition"
in the "{variety} is atomic" case, but something like "primitive
built-in datatype which is the root of the derivation chain".

Am I missing something?

TIA,
Cheers.

--