Re: Array Confusion

From: Bagepalli, Kiran <kbagepalli@informatica.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:55:54 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I am not clear on the array support in SOAP in conjuction with WSDL. I do not clearly understand why you cannot use maxOccurs in this case, rather than use a twisted definition. The semantics are not clearly documented anywhere nor are examples correct XSD.
Can anyone point to a clear precise definition for SOAP arrays and how to represent this type system in WSDL as of the current spec.
Thanks
Kiran