How to use schema checker from local host?

From: Carol Mattsson <mattsson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:33:18 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,

I see the XML schema checker has an option to check .xsd and .xml files
via file upload, so you don't need to post them to a web site to have
them checked.

But since both the .xml and the .xsd file must be submitted for
checking, how do I submit both of them via the "browse" option?  The
error message I got after submitting just my XML file to be checked,
indicated the .xsd file it referred to could not be found for checking.

I did get the checker to work after I uploaded my .xsd and .xml files to
my personal web site, and changed the .xml file to refer to the .xsd
file via its new URL.  Still, that upload feature was awfully
convenient, and I wonder if there's a way for me to use it in my
situation.

The headers of the non-working versions are as follows:

In "animals_xsd.xml":

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<toyAnimals xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="animals.xsd">

In "animals.xsd":

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xsd:element name="toyAnimals">