Re: view xml-schema with svg

Paul,

I have some XSLT for processing XSDs here at
http://schemavalid.com/utils/typeTagger.zip - it handles includes so
might be useful. In fact the code was originally used for an in-house
utility that generated cross-linked (drill-up, drill-down) HTML for a
reasonable subset - I could take a look for the original if it would
advance your progress, but you may already be beyond that state.

Francis.

--
"Never mind manoeuvre, go straight at 'em." - Admiral Horatio Nelson