Re: "xs:all" with minOccurs="0" and maxOccurs="unbounded"

Hi, Antony,

your structure seems to be a choice. You do not need many occurences
of ALL the elements but many occurences of ONE of them. All of your
examples are valid for the following structure:

    <element ref="struct">
    <element ref="field">
</xs:choice>

André Saúde