Re: view xml-schema with svg

Hi Danny and both Andrew's ;)

Thanks for your advices. For now, I'll measure what would be the best
way because I just have little experiences with java and xslt.
Maybe I'm also to inexperienced to develop such a tool, but anyway I'll
try it.

Cyrill

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672324296/ref%3DNOSIM/edititwriteco-20/102-3620759-9518510,