RE: Multi-selection drop-down list

I agree, the list type should work. It should also be possible to define a
default value for the list:

<xs:element name="CnfgGrp" type="CnfgGrupList" default="General"/>

I am not sure if the empty enumeration option "" is necessary. <ConfgGrp/>
is simply a list without an item. However, in this case the default value will
be used.

--Stefan